Click the button to be redirected to our registration page.
2020 Adult Learn to Row
Ever want to learn to row? Take advantage of the beautiful Saratoga outdoors, get fit, and meet other like-minded individuals. Try the Adult Learn-to-Row Class! Whether you are returning to rowing after a long hiatus, looking to cross an item off your bucket list, looking to get into shape or thinking of joining our Master's program - you are sure to have a fun adventure.
This summer's Learn to Row Program has been modified to accommodate for health and safety requirements in response to COVID-19.
The sessions will be as follows:
- June 29-July 17 M,W,Th: 5:50-7:45 PM - 6 total spaces available
- June 29-July 17 M,W,F: 1:10-3:05 PM - 4 total space available
- July 20 - Aug 7 M,W,Th: 5:50-7:45 PM - 6 total spaces available
- July 20 - Aug 7 M,W,F: 1:10-3:05 PM - 4 total space available
- Aug 10 - Aug 28 M,W,Th: 5:50-7:45 PM - NOT OPEN FOR REGISTATION YET
- Aug 10 - Aug 28 M,W,F: 1:10-3:05 PM - NOT OPEN FOR REGISTATION YET
All participants will be sent safety information to review on their own, which in the past had been done in the boathouse. Additionally, all participants will be required to be competent swimmers (tread water for 5 minutes and swim 100 yards). SRA's COVID-19 Safety Policy and Procedures can be found online HERE; All participants are required to abide by these rules.
The cost for the session is $225+$15 temp membership fee.